We’re looking for a part-time People Operations Consultants who can give our clients a fantastic experience, drive retention and provide best-in-class HR to companies in multiple states and industries. This is a truly unique opportunity to utilize both your HR and account management skills to help build HR offerings for start-up to mid-size businesses. This is a remote position and must be able to work in multiple time-zones.
You will be responsible for:
- Assessing client needs through having conversations, gathering data, and reviewing their HR practices from culture to compliance. Cultivate strong relationships and deliver easy-to-understand solutions.
- Support, develop and/or implement HR infrastructure, for example, employee handbooks, compliant people practices, effective onboarding/offboarding, hiring/separation packets, performance check-ins, feedback process, and employee relation support.
- Advise the leadership team and support employees with workplace issues/ concerns. Act as HR leader.
- Performing HR transactional duties such as benefits enrollments, payroll, HRIS/ATS management, benefits/payroll reconciliation with company finance teams, etc.
While our consultants have varied backgrounds, there is a consistent set of traits that make our People Ops Consultants successful. These include:
- You love to problem solve and are always looking for the most efficient way to get things done
- Delivering best practice HR its not something you think about, it's what you do
- 7+ years of HR experience working with senior management in fast paced, dynamic industries (HR-of-One experience preferred).
- PHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP certification strongly preferred.
- Expertise in several aspects of HR including benefits administration, payroll, performance management, recruitment, DEI, learning and development - you’re a generalist.
- Excellent problem-solving skills including curiosity and willingness to ask for help
- Comfortable with technology and willing to use tools including Google, Microsoft, Zoom, Slack, and a variety of ATS and HRIS platforms
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal employment laws.